Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Vidz: deepspace5 "Raps"

This clip made my day. I believe DJ Dust is behind the lens. Dude is mad talented.

Just check the film quality, the wardrobe, the album cover stuff... this is a crew that knows how to make art.

Look for more DJ Dust clips at: http://www.dustbrandfilms.com/

UPDATE (05/06/09): I later saw a thread on the Sphere of Hip Hop message board by Freddie Bruno that indicated this video wasn't an authorized release and was something they were holding back until the group had formal arrangements in place for their next album.

My apologies to the crew if I contributed to this leak in any way. I was under the impression the release had been blessed.

As always, I'm looking forward to new ds5 material and will keep you posted on what I know.

No comments: