Friday, May 9, 2008

Videos: Tre9 in England / Syntax PB&J Party

New vids for your viewing pleasure.

Numero Uno:

My man Tre9 has been in Rotherham, England for the last two weeks doing some mission work and e-mailed me links to this clip taken at a show by a kid with a cellphone camera. It ain't kind of stage and sound you'll get at this year's All Eyes On Me Awards, but it'll do.

Check out the new beat behind "Put Your Hands Up" (I think this is the third or fourth track I've heard under these lyrics) and Mark J getting jiggy in the background.



Numero Dos:

Honestly, I've never been one to cut for PB&J, but I might've had to down a sloppy sandwich or two at the Syntax Records Peanut Butter & Jelly Party had I made it up to Ca$hville, TN during GMA Week. Here's a recap.

These boys from Sackcloth crack me up.

No comments: