Monday, November 17, 2008

Note to Da' T.R.U.T.H. - I'm real

Photobucket

DJ Wade-O told me about this a few weeks ago and the interview just hit iTunes this week, but apparently during his set with Da' T.R.U.T.H., my man started off by saying "This is a question from Sketch..."

There was a stumble and then Da' T.R.U.T.H. asked if "Sketch" was just a character/persona that Wade played on his show.

Funny stuff.

I'm real T - I promise. :)

We met backstage when you were in town over a year ago. I wrote it up here on my blog and took a quick flick with you. (In your defense, you probably get asked to meet and take pics with 1,000's of cats.)

Anyway, I just thought it was humorous and Wade and I have speculated that maybe even my cartoon-ish avatar threw you off.

Photobucket

As you know, Wade-O's show is top notch and his conversation with Da' T.R.U.T.H. is no different.

Download the enhanced digital version of this show here and subscribe via iTunes if you can.

And T.R.U.T.H., next time you're in town let me buy you a milkshake or something and prove I'm not a ghost.

No comments: