Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Future of Christian Music / Braille's "IV" in a week / Bushwick Bill @ SxSW

Stuff you need to read/buy/view:

Christian music vet Charlie Peacock waxes prophetic with an essay about what the future of this faith music will look like. Read it here.

Braille Brizzy's next album "The IV" drops one week from today and looks to be a certified banger. Dude is previewing every single song from the disc on his MySpace for the next seven days. Run over and take a listen.



And finally, peep this nice quickie interview of Bushwick Bill from the SxSW fest last month. Keep your ears open for shouts to my boys Tre9 and S.O.M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting this article on your site. This is so true and so telling of everything I have been trying to express about the CCM industry for so long but just could not express. I might put this up on my site and start a little discussion. Plus I love me some Charlie Peacock!