Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Where I live: Redneck Waterpark

I’ve had to drive by this place on my daily commute for the past several days and just had to pull over and take photos this morning.

Apparently there’s no need to drive into town and swim in one of those fancy cee-ment ponds, because Cut-N-Shoot, Texas now has its very own Redneck Waterpark.*

View from my car window
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

From the side
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Money Shot
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I already know what you’re thinking so I’ll go ahead and address your questions.

- Yes, that is a playground slide suspended from a tree branch.
- No, it doesn’t have a ladder.
- Yes, that is a trampoline next to the “fill-er-up” pool.
- Yes, it is in front of a trailer home.

You gotta love kuntry livin’.

Sketch

* They’re not advertising or selling tickets, but what else would you call this contraption?

** These photos have not been Photoshopped, Farked, or altered in ANY WAY. This is what you’ll legitimately see on the side of Highway 105 heading west toward Conroe.

No comments: