Sunday, January 22, 2012

2011 Thanksgiving and Christmas revisited: My interview on Yadah Da King Radio & Thi'sl brings gifts and hope to his hood

Photobucket

From the Better-Late-Than-Never Department: A few items related to our recent holidays have just hit the web.

The first includes my interview with Yadah Da King Radio from Thanksgiving.

I always feel odd when I'm asked to be on the other end of interview questions, but I appreciate the good folks at YDK Radio and decided to play ball. The piece aired live in November and is now posted for your on-demand listening pleasure.

During the course of our convo we discussed how I became a follower of Jesus, how I got involved in writing about Christian hip hop, and about where I think the movement is headed.

Click here to stream or download the show.

The second is this nice video of Thi'sl spreading joy, hope, and Christmas gifts to members of his St. Louis community.

No comments: