Sunday, March 13, 2011

Patty Cake, Patty Cake, Preacher Man? - My interview with Malice from The Clipse

Photobucket

A month or so ago I had the opportunity to interview Malice from The Clipse about his renewed spiritual direction.

Our conversation occurred just before his book about that experience dropped on Valentine's Day. Since then I've received and read Wretched, Pitiful, Poor, Blind, and Naked and mainstream hip hop website The Rap Up published a piece I wrote about it.

Topics include:

- How he describes faith
- How we know he's legit or not
- How his brother (and Clipse rhyme partner) Pusha T feels about his new direction
- The Illuminati

Click here to read the full thing.

NOTE: I mentioned that The Rap Up is a mainstream hip hop blog. As such, you may see ads, images, and content that does not align with your spiritual convictions. If that's an issue for you feel free to skip.

No comments: